To sign out of your AOL account on Android, open the Accounts menu and select Sign Out. You can also use the buttons on the toolbar at the top of any page in the app.
How to sign out of the AOL app Android device, follow these steps:
- Open the AOL app on your device.
- Tap on the menu icon (three horizontal lines) in the top-left corner of the screen.
- Scroll down and tap on “Settings”. Tap on the “Account” option.
- Tap on “Sign Out” or “Logout” Confirm the action by tapping “Yes” or “Logout” when prompted.
- You should now be signed out of the AOL app on your Android device.
Note: The steps may vary depending on the version of the AOL app that you are using, but the general process should be the same.
How to sign out of the AOL app on android?
- At the moment, you can visit settings to log out of your AOL email account on your Android phone.
- Now, an AOL account can be selected by the user when accessing Accounts.
- Next, you’ll see a button to Sign out or Delete your inbox, along with your email account.
What is AOL?
AOL is a brand name that originally referred to America On-Line, a web portal and online service that was one of the first commercial websites. AOL was later acquired by Verizon in 2001 and was rebranded as part of the Oath subsidiary of Verizon. The website and service continue to operate under the AOL brand.
How do I reset my AOL password on Android?
If you have an AOL account and you need to reset your password, you can do so on Android by following these steps:
1. Tap the three lines in the top-left corner of the screen.
2. Tap Settings.
3. Tap Accounts.
4. Tap your name (or the name of the account you want to reset your password for).
5. Tap Password.
6. Enter the new password and confirm it.
7. tap Save.
8. You will now be logged out of the account and will need to re-enter your new password to log back in.
Read also related topics
People also ask
How do I change my AOL password on Android?
Open the app, type your email address and password, and then take the first step.
- To generate a new password, tap the “Create New Password” button.
- Remember that password, because you’ll need it later.
- Next, tap on “Change Password,” enter your previous password, and then re-enter it twice for verification.
What is the difference between AOL and AIM?
A dial-up connection to the internet was first offered by AOL, which was the first major internet service provider.
They created AIM, which is an AOL Instant Messenger proprietary protocol. Since then, Verizon has purchased AOL and made it a subsidiary of the company.
AIM (AOL Instant Messenger) was a proprietary instant messaging platform developed by AOL in the early 1990s. It was later acquired by Microsoft and integrated into the Windows Live Messenger service. AOL later discontinued AIM in 2013.
Compared to AIM, AOL’s other messaging platform, Lightspeed, is more feature-rich and customizable. Lightspeed allows users to create their own chat rooms, add friends from their contact list, and send and receive messages in both text and audio formats. It also offers advanced features such as group chatting, file sharing, and real-time messaging.
What does the AOL app do?
AOL’s app provides free and portable access to AOL material.
You’ll never have to miss a beat of what’s going on in the world thanks to live streaming news, sports, and entertainment from your favorite channels.
How do I block someone from messaging me on AOL?
Go to the messages tab and pick a message from the person you want to banish from messaging you on AOL.
They will no longer be able to contact you if you click “Block.”
How do I change my password on AOL?
Enter your current password in the text box and then re-enter it for verification.
You can also change your password through the “Password” link on the main AOL screen.