One of Facebook’s most intriguing features is Facebook Marketplace. Users on Facebook may purchase and sell items to people who live in the same neighborhood. Follow this guide on How to see Facebook marketplace messages.
The marketplace simplifies communication between buyers and sellers because it is a part of the larger Facebook ecosystem.
In a unique “Marketplace inbox,” which you may access at any moment, Facebook keeps track of messages between purchasers and sellers. However, finding this inbox might be tough if you don’t know where to look.
How to see Facebook marketplace messages on Android app
- Sign in to your account on Facebook’s mobile app.
- Tap the Marketplace tile on the next screen after you’ve tapped your profile picture in the upper right corner.
- Tap Inbox under Commerce Profile from the Person icon in the upper right corner of the Facebook Marketplace.
- All communications between you and buyers/sellers may be seen here. By tapping Selling or Buying, you can switch between discussions about products you’re selling or want to buy.
How to See Marketplace Messages on Facebook on PC?
The web version of Facebook Messenger can be used to see Marketplace Messages on a PC. On a PC, follow the steps below to figure out how:
- Sign into your account by visiting Open Facebook.com in your web browser.
- At the top right corner, click the Messenger icon, and then at the bottom, click See All in Messenger. In your browser, you may also utilize simple rather than complex.open www.facebook.com/messages/t/.
- Under Chats, click Marketplace.
All messages between you and purchasers/sellers may be seen here. By clicking selling, you may transition between topics connected with products you’re selling or wish to acquire.
Marketplace messages may be filtered by statuses, such as:
What happened to all my Marketplace messages on Messenger?
You can retrieve your lost messages from the Data folder if you are an Android user. The Google Play Store provides access to the social networking app.
Marketplace messages not showing on the messenger
Facebook Marketplace messages may be unavailable on Messenger due to a poor Internet connection or server issue. Clearing your app cache may help you resolve this problem.
Besides, you need to know effective information on How to know if someone restricted you on Facebook.
Make sure you delete the Facebook app’s data before you go. You may also report the problem to the Marketplace’s support desk.
When your birthday arrives, you may receive many birthday wishes on your Facebook timeline from your friends and family. It’s a wonderful feeling to receive so many messages, but it can be overwhelming to reply to each one individually.
Navigating and viewing Facebook Marketplace messages on a PC is a hassle-free process. By using the web version of Facebook Messenger, you can easily access your buying and selling conversations. In case you encounter any issues, clearing your app cache or contacting Marketplace support can help you resolve the problem. Always make sure to keep your Facebook account clean and updated.