How to get ps4 clips on iPhone, you can use the Share feature on your PS4 to upload the clip to a social media platform such as Twitter or Facebook.
Once the clip is uploaded, you can access it on your iPhone through the corresponding app.
Actually, you can use a capture card to record your gameplay
Then transfer the video file to your iPhone using a USB cable or a cloud storage service like Dropbox.
How to Get PS4 Clips on iPhone Use DearMob iPhone
Pause, fast forward or reverse. You can also add an annotation if you want! Click “Clip” when you’re ready to start filming.
1st Step: Connected USB to your PS4 device.
2nd Step: Locate “Capture Gallery” on PS4, Open a PS4 clip and choose a game.
3rd Step: Select “Copy to USB storage device” from the Options menu.
4th Step: Insert your USB drive into your computer and remove it.
How to transfer clips from PS4 to iPhone without USB
Without using a USB connection, how to move videos from PS4 to iPhone so, let’s see details.
See simple steps that will help you to transfer it.
PS4 provides you with two ways to share PS4 videos to social media: YouTube and Twitter, which you may find when looking for methods to deliver PS4 videos directly. You can share PS4 videos to social media and download them to your iPhone if you want a wireless way of getting videos from PS4 to iPhone. The following steps will show you how to transfer videos from your PS4 to your iPhone using Twitter for better clarity.
1. On your PS4, go to Home option > Settings > Account Management > Click Link with Other Services.
2. You have to choose Twitter and log in with your Twitter account > Then, head to Capture Gallery to choose the clip you’d like to save > Here, you may make minor adjustments.
3. Lastly, select Twitter then > Share to upload it to your Twitter account.
To upload additional videos from PS4, you must repeat the steps above, as only a single video may be uploaded to Twitter at a time.
How do you download PS4 clips?
- To download PS4 clips, you will need to download the PlayStation App.
- Once you have downloaded and installed the PlayStation App, open it and log in using your PlayStation account.
- From there, you will be able to access your My Content and Downloads folders.
- Within your Downloads folder, you will find a folder named “Clips.”
- Inside that folder, you will find a folder named “Videos.” Inside that folder, you will find a folder named “PS4.”
- Within that PS4 folder, you will find a folder named “clips.” Inside that clips folder, you will find a file named “clip0001.mp4.”
You can then use that file to watch the clip of your choice.
You may Like How to change phone number on ps4
That’s all I’ve got to say about how to transfer PS4 clips to an iPhone using USB or Bluetooth. You may export multiple PS4 clips to a compatible USB drive and then transfer them to your iPhone with Footstool if you want to get a large number of clips at once.
You may also download a video from your iPhone to your social media account by uploading it from PS4. Please let others know if this guide helped you.